Information Collection And Use
Personally identifiable information is information that identifies you as an unique natural person and may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, date of birth, phone number, postal address, and other information (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal information about you from:
- you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via this Website and/or when you use the Services provided by Simplewealth. This may include, for example, when you complete the online questionnaire, undertake steps to open a Simplewealth Account, complete the Asset Management Agreement or contact us (e.g. by telephone call or email); and
- third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available.
If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
We may use your Personal Information to:
- provide and improve the Services provided to you. If you decline to provide Personal Information that we request from you, we may not be able to provide our Services to you;
- open an account on your behalf with Interactive Brokers. Once you have signed the Asset Management Agreement to become a client, this is the account in which we will manage your assets. Accordingly, any Personal Information provided to us, at any time, may also be disclosed to Interactive Brokers. This sharing of information may occur prior to you completing the Asset Management Agreement;
- verify your identity;
- improve this Website and the Services that we provide;
- customise this Website to individual users, particularly in your client area of this Website;
- notify or contact you about the Services provided by Simplewealth and other information that we believe may be of interest to you (including the marketing of our Services);
- respond to your queries or questions;
- protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim;
- share your Personal Information with other persons if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of that Personal Information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental or regulatory body request;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- allow us to provide better services to you; and
- for any other purpose authorized by you or by law. Telephone calls with Simplewealth may be recorded.
- the Google AdWords remarketing service.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ We may also use analysis tools provided by social media companies that we may use from time to time to review our social media communication. These tools can also be used to optimize advertising materials. If you want to disallow any social medial companies that you use from tracking your behavior on this Website, their website or on other webpages, please see their privacy policies and options. We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate this Website, to provide or perform Services on behalf of Simplewealth or related services, or to assist Simplewealth in analyzing how this Website and our Services are used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that we consider may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Compliance With Laws
We store your Personal Information in accordance with Swiss law. We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe that such action is necessary to comply with the law of Switzerland and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or to protect the security or integrity of this Website and/or the Services provided by Simplewealth. If you are a client, you have a right to be informed about the Personal Information that Simplewealth holds on you. If the Personal Information that Simplewealth holds about you is outdated or inaccurate, please inform us of the correct details.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites